Sunday, October 1, 2006

The phobia of the stranded and tidy

Today is another day. Days are no longer like they used to be. Change is here, like a diver swimming inside of me, and it is so difficult to manage. Anger runs through my veins, love runs through my heart. Where is the bridge to reach the infinite smiles? Seems like this is forever, and I try so hard. Lost inside myself, I lose time, I lose space, and the only things for real are my emotions that I can’t control. Then I try to remember, but everything just disappears. Seems like I’m not for real, and I just vanish slowly like smoke in the air. Reason is not by my side this time, only my new serried feelings trying to finish with my stability. Some memories come to my mind, I feel I can't move and millions of emotions collide, making a mess of me. If only I could talk…Now I only feel and my head wants to explode sometimes. My heart wants to explode ‘cause guilt is hitting so hard! Words try to fly away, so they can reach your ears and whisper them that I can’t talk, that I can’t ask for help, but that I’m really trying. I know this is not right, I know it is my fault. Somebody tell me how to kill these demons of guilt! I just want to be with you.

f g m t a.


No comments: