Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shinny days

Eventhough sometimes I'm confused,
& the clouds bring out some shadows that don't let me see the way...
I know that my life is exactly as I have dreamed.
The thing (you see) is that sometimes I don't want to see it.

I star to dig a hole, where all my anger comes from, jumping.
I shout, I cry, I scream!
I just can't see the world.
Suddenly, doves come out and bring peace in my heart.
One of them has your face, thank you for flying towards me.

A new year is coming, although I don't like time watching me.
All my judges have vanished, all the strict eyes are gone!
Now it's me and the shinny days, forget about the devil.
I have so many plans & goals.

People I care is there, by my side.
People I thought I knew, is locked inside the refrigerator.
Freezing & wishing to feel some heat in their skin.
Now it's me and the shinny days!

> frag <

No comments: