Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Strip

it feels like freedom...do i even know what freedom is? right now i have the complete domain of myself. I could fly if i wished to.
Today I can run and feel the air in my face, without fear. Time has no meaning, rules are in vain. This is what i have been willing for such a long time. Now that I have it...well...sometimes i do not know how to handle things..i still feel this treacherous bond sucking me so hard...leaving me breathless.. confusing me. I just want to find the scissors to cut this melancolic strip...for good.

P.S. If someone could see my life through a lens, everything would seem to be perfect, my surroundings, my stuff, my job, my friends....THE PERFECT LIFE I SHOULD SAY. It's funny how incongruous all this is in comparison with my inner side.

fRg.

No comments: