Saturday, May 13, 2006

Abstract

"Holy Lights" Foto tomada por frágmata, 2006.

My mind is treacherous, wants to kill, and feel alive. Dont' like to feel in prison of its own thoughts, like cookies feel inside the box.Some challenging tasks and I’m sleeping.
I wonder if friends are like the light I steal from the sun and if I’m like the light someone has stolen from the night.
Some invisible hands are pulling me just as the scavenger rips off the eyes. Lost in desserts of joy and sadness, flying above rotten – broken corpses. Anger per se is a photocopy of my mental state. Don’t want to see, don’t want to interpret, and don’t want to remember. Knives of pain are stabbing my heart, try to see why it hurts so much, but I can’t take such a big risk. I am not calmed, expectancy is my best friend, but I want to trust! Saturn and Mars belong together, and the Universe is the witness of this astral movement. Want to be in peace with the stars
as little companions in the infinite black space.
Imagination allows us to live in the
future, without actually live the moment.
Bristles
of melancholy fly around me, like brickbats of distress. Changes are starting to emerge just as seasons change climate. A lath of love maintains me standing tall.
Something has fallen inside me, don’t want to remember, hate imagination when it hurts, I don’t care, I just want to sleep and feel
f r e e.

1 comment:

Chinaski P. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.