Tuesday, February 28, 2006

P O L A R O I D S


Life is a compilation of photographs. Every moment is captured by us and travels to our memory, like Polaroid pictures. Some photos we keep some others we tear out, depending on how meaningful they are. Our memory is a photo album, or at least, mine is.
Like a Polaroid picture, your image develops in my mind.
Instantly, when I hear your voice or when I just want to remember you.
I captured your soul with the lens of my heart. Every color of you is impregnate inside me.
I can feel your colors, I can almost smell them.
Every movement you make, every step you take, is developed in my head through my eyes to reach my heart.
I love to see you. I bless my eyes for such a miracle! I love to capture every moment by your side.
I have tons of Polaroid pictures in my inner side and yours I have as special memories.
YOU are forever inside my album... and no one can take that from me...
Not Even D e a t h.


fgmta.

No comments: