Friday, August 19, 2005

finally



I uncovered your feelings
I uncovered my feelings
I achieved undestanding your inner side.
I went into your heart and didn’t run away.
Your heart and my heart beat together
I dissappeared my fears, my crystals
I undestood that loving is not so bad
That undressing your soul is the prettiest thing
Accepting and opening yourself to the other is a purification
I confronted myself and decided, finally I decided
I live happy, without fears, convinced of what I feel
And, here you have me, I’m yours… finally…
fgmta.

2 comments:

carmilla hash said...

que buen texto, liberar los sentimientos es lo mejor y entregarte a una persona es genial.
un beso tronado en su mejilla y...
no he podido hacer mi experimento, pero ya lo hare la proxima semana y le cuento.
pd dos jeje, por que la hice reir? cuando? jeje
bitos

Anonymous said...

IM YOURS AND YOURE MINE!!!!!!