Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I used to...but finally...

I used to think there was no future.
I used to think there was no ending.
I used to think life was black color, with no escape to suffering.
I used to think of me as no one.
I used to think I was condemned forever.
I used to think I was not capable for LOVE, for falling in love!
But….(there is always a BUT)
Today, when I touched you…
I finally found that little gap where the light comes in.
I finally discovered the “present” word.
I finally found that life is full of colors.
I finally found that moment where mere words can’t describe my feelings.
I finally found that little moment that gives sense to everything.
I finally found me.
I finally accepted that there is always a “but”…and I’m happy.
-fgmta-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Programmers Should Learn /Somewhere/
Web 2.0 Conference 2005 October 5-7, 2005, San Francisco, CA I've often wished that there were some field of higher education between the theoretical computer science and the practical IT/IS degree programs for ...
I really like your blog. I will always visit here..

I have a start online business site. It pretty much covers start online business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

carmilla hash said...

Veo que esta siendo atacada por el spasm.. mm mal mal.
ahora si a mi comentario.
AAAhhh que lindo esta in love esa es la actitud señora... disfrute y viva al maximo.
recuerde sobrevivir es la norma, vivir es la excepción.

feliz meseario :P

Jamie said...

A veces los "peros" son mejores en la vida si van de la mano con el amor...que hermosa esta frase "I finally found me." eso es lo mejor de todo ¿no? encontrarse a uno mismo y amarse aun más :)

Besos y que te vaya bien en el concierto!! ^_^