Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Spies & Demons

Laying in my bed, watching at the ceiling…
Thinking of everything does demons had told me today..
Those little, tiny red demons
They hide behind the walls of my bedroom...avoiding my staring
…..but I can feel them…and they can whisper to me…
…they rustle and tell me my own secrets.
Even though I refuse to listen.

I try not to hear...but their voices are louder that the noise of my own ears..
I try not to listen…but they scream so loud…so loud…so loud…
They try to tell me my mistakes, but in a way I’m not used to.

I’m still lying in my bed, thinking of everything those little spies had seen today.
Because they told me what they saw…on detail, very carefully
They saw anger in me
They saw my gloom
They saw anxiety in me
One of them even saw a little tear falling from my eye…
They saw that I wanted to run and disappear in the emptiness
They saw my chest wanted to explode
They actually saw my heart was beating so fast they were afraid it could stop at any moment.

I’m still lying in my bed, watching at the wall…
And a little white demon came to me.
He didn’t hide behind the walls.
The spies and the little tiny red demons were watching from behind.
He started talking to me in a language I’ve never heard before, but I could understand it.


My soul is now in peace.
….Thank You little demon…

…and you are right, tomorrow will be another day.

fgmta.



3 comments:

:::lola::: said...

oyeeee buenisimo, me relajaste el mi estudio de regimen legal jajaja tengo examen, entrega de trabajos y un dolor de espalda jejeje saludos

Pal said...

Te dejo un abrazo solidario,me sorprendio ver hoy tu coment último, afortunadamente solo fue un sentir de la que fui, un respiro, un momento...Ya no me siento igual, y sí sé que es un tanto complejo no sentirse así,y si traes dias pesaditos,sólo quiero reiterarte mi amistad y apoyo. Todo pasará, verás. Abrazo y beso vale? Cúidate :)

Dios te Bendice

Anonymous said...

VIENTOS TANI, ME GUSTO MUCHISIMO, CREO QUE AYER TUVE UNO DE ESOS DIAS Y EN EFECTO...HOY EMPIEZA OTRO NUEVO Y MUCHO MEJOR...GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR SIEMPRE LA MISERABILIDAD CONMIGO JAJA...TE QUIERO.