Monday, October 24, 2005

Doomsday, Am I Doomed?

Lean conforme escuchan la canción....asi me siento y lo empecé escribiendo con esta rola...


interpol - UNTITLED

Wrath has taken me.
Oh! Sadness has sat by my side, so we could converse for a while.
Sadness has become my shade, my sHadow, which has traced my course to follow.
The Tears that I’m not letting go are drowning my inner side.
The Impotence is oxidizing me!
My Screams are asphyxiating me!
I wish you could breathe my hate until it becomes the air that gives you life!!
To inhale my painful and anxious scrEams, until they become your sense of life.
Why can’t I leave you?
Why can’t I say to you that you hurt me?
Why have you involved me in a game where I never accepted to play?
Why has fear dominated my Life and has become in my other self?
I just want my life back again!
I can’t see anything! I can’t see clear! As I used to!
The constant anxiousness lives in my mind, my heart, all my body..
I can’t see, feel, think clearly, everything is somber.
Fear has knocked my door and has sat by my side, like Sadness.
They had made me participate in a game where I don’t want to play, but, ironically I had moved the first Piece, and now there’s no return, no way back…
Am I doomed?


fgmta.

1 comment:

carmilla hash said...

Señora no hay mas ayuda que la que uno se da, pero cuando tenemos tan pocos animos para ayudarnos, siempre hay manos a nuestro al rededor que nos levantaran.
no se deje cegar por la ira y la decepcion. mire aqui le tiendo mi mano firme y estara ahi hasta que usted decida tomarla.
un beso tronado y lleno de mucho mucho cariño para usted señora.
mucha mucha luz para su vida.